When local or global disasters occur, the emergency management and other core services provided by Cotton’s disaster restoration, construction, roofing and even culinary divisions have a crucial role to play. Often, however, the scale of these catastrophes necessitates additional, case-specific measures. To satisfy the demand for comprehensive solutions to deal with complex crises, Cotton Logistics designs and provides integrated service packages that include services such as
- Humanitarian and Logistical Support Services – including the installation of base camp and temporary facilities for lodging, dining, medical and sanitation; potable water supply; waste storage and disposal; temporary power generation; satellite communication; site security and site safety plans; fuel supply management; catering and meals-ready-to-eat.
- Environmental Measures – oil spill response and support; water-barrier inflated property protectors; and site dewatering.
- Debris Removal Services - including emergency road clearance; land clearance; hauling and demolition; and site clean-up.
- Marine Services - including marine debris removal; dredging services; sonar mapping, barge transportation; and industrial diving.
- Non-traditional services for complex problem sets
Cotton Logistics Provides Support To:
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) subscribers
- Federal, State and municipal agencies
- Master Service Agreement contractors
- Defense contractors
- Oil and gas companies
- Environmental response contractors
- Debris management contractors